· ECA: Electrical Contractors Association
· NICEIC - National Inspection Council
Health & Safety
· Electrical Safety Council - Independent charity which aims to protect the safety of consumers.
· HSE (Health & Safety Executive) - The website of the Health and Safety Commission
· BEAMA - The British Electro technical and Allied Manufacturers' Association
· EDA (Electrical Distributors Association) - Trade Association for the UK electrical wholesale distribution industry.
· EEIBA (Electrical and Electronics Industries Benevolent Association) -UK charity dedicated to helping the needy and distressed who work or have worked, in the electrical and electronics industries
· NAPIT (National Association of Professional Inspectors and Testers) - Association whose aim is to improve standards of inspection and testing of electrical installations throughout the UK.
· SELECT - SELECT is Scotland's trade association for the electrical, electronics and communications systems industry.
· BSI (British Standards Institution)
· IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology) - The largest professional engineering society in Europe and the second largest of its type in the world.
· Construction Business Net - Portal for the Construction and Building Industries.
· Voltimum - 1st Portal for the Electrical Industry.
· WNBI.com (What’s New in Building) - Online Resource for the Building Industry.
· Carbon Trust - The Carbon Trust helps business and the public sector cut carbon emissions, and supports the development of low carbon technologies.
· Environment Agency - Leading public body for protecting and improving the environment in UK.
· Eurowise - A government-funded program providing practical environmental advice to UK businesses.
· EAGA - UK market leader in the delivery of residential improvements in the environmental, energy efficiency and social justice arenas.
· OGC Buying Solutions - The website of the Executive Agency of the Office of Government Commerce in the Treasury. Provide practical sustainable solutions information.
· NEA (National Energy Action) - Charity developing and promoting energy efficiency services to tackle the heating and insulation problems of low-income households.
· NEF (National Energy Foundation) - Independent educational charity which aims to raise the public awareness of energy.
· The Energy Saving Trust - One of the UK's leading organizations set up to address the damaging effects of climate change.
· NetRegs - Free environmental guidance for businesses.
· DTI (Department of the Trade & Industry) - Information on the latest environmental regulations.
· Eurowise - Information on the WEEE Directive and RoHS.
· Defra (Department for Environment Food & Rural Affairs)
· Contractor Talk
· DIYnot.com. Forum
· Electrician Talk
· Electrical Review Forum
· IET Forum
· IOSH Forum ( Institution of Occupational Security and Health)
· The Housing Forum